Hi guys!! Tired or bored with wired headphones? Looking to upgrade your style? If you are looking for the best wireless headphones then you are on the right post. Undoubtedly most people prefer wired headphones as they find it best for the better audio experience. However, it’s possible to get that same awesome quality with the wireless headphones. Many of us hesitate to buy wireless headphones as we often hear awful stories like poor battery lives or some poor sound quality. Here we are listing the best wireless headphones available in India that you can buy right now.
|Wireless Headphone Names||Customer Reviews||Availability|
|Sony WH-1000XM2||4.3 out of 5 stars||Check Offer|
|Bose QuietComfort 35 II||4.3 out of 5 stars||Check Offer|
|Beyerdynamic Amiron Wireless||5.0 out of 5 stars||Check Offer|
|Sennheiser Momentum Wireless||4.0 out of 5 stars||Check Offer|
|Plantronics BackBeat Pro 2||4.3 out of 5 stars||Check Offer|
|AKG N60NC Wireless||4.0 out of 5 stars||Check Offer|
|Jabra Move Wireless||3.2 out of 5 stars||Check Offer|
|Sony WH-H900N||4.3 out of 5 stars||Check Offer|
Best Wireless Headphones Available In India
1.) Sony WH-1000XM2
Enjoy your favorite songs or movies with industry-leading wireless headphones that feature digital noise cancellation technology. In terms of performance & feature-set, Sony WH-1000XM2 is a great travel companion and an excellent wireless headphone.
|Superb noise-canceling||Hinges are fragile|
|30-hour battery life|
- Quick Attention Mode for effortless conversations
- High-Resolution Audio compatible
- Automatically adjusts to your surroundings
- Touch sensor for Volume and Track control
2.) Bose QuietComfort 35 II
Bose Quiet Comfort 35 II Wireless Headphone comes with world-class noise cancellation technology that makes quiet sound quieter & your music sound more better. You can easily control music, send & receive texts as well get answers using just your voice. Its feature Volume-optimized EQ gives you balanced audio performance at any volume. Also, it’s very lightweight & comfortable so that you can wear it for all day.
|Bose QuietComfort 35 II|
|Broad and clear soundstage||Active EQ an acquired taste|
|Super noise-cancellation||Boring looks|
- Bluetooth and NFC pairing with voice prompts
- Noise-rejecting dual-microphone system
- Alexa-enabled. Ask Alexa to play music
- Volume-optimized EQ gives you balanced audio performance
3.) Beyerdynamic Amiron Wireless
Beyerdynamic Amiron Wireless Headphones is one of the best-sounding wireless headphones you can buy right now. The sound quality is spacious, detailed, and makes you want to rediscover your music library. However, its bulky look & average noise isolation makes it uncomfortable for travel. Overall a good headphone to buy if you’re looking for the best sound from a wireless headphone.
|Beyerdynamic Amiron Wireless|
|Solid build quality and comfort||Not very portable|
|Detailed, dynamic and spacious sound|
- Adapts acoustically to the user’s hearing.
- Personalization via the Beyerdynamic MIY app.
- Unique wearing comfort.
- Durability and flawless workmanship.
- Optimum sound quality because of Tesla technology.
4.) Sennheiser Momentum Wireless
Sennheiser Momentum Wireless is quality & premium headphone that offers awesome audio with a lightweight, yet incredibly durable design. Its 4 microphones provide NoiseGardTM active noise cancelation so that all you hear quality music you love. Sennheiser Momentum Wireless-ready for a night on the town & never fades out of style.
|Sennheiser Momentum Wireless|
|Best-in-class sound||Terribly pricey|
|Long battery life|
- Noise Gard hybrid active noise cancellation
- Fitted with jack plugs on both ends.
- Improved sound quality in noisy environments.
- 22-hr battery life with both Bluetooth & Noise Gard
5.) Plantronics BackBeat Pro 2
Plantronics BackBeat Pro 2 is best wireless headphones if you need calm and focus on songs you love. This very gadget offer high notes sound crisp, mid-tones sound natural, as well deep powerful bass delivers low notes. You can listen or talk continuously for up to 24 hours on a single charge. With Plantronics BackBeat Pro 2 experience the sound & enhance your moment.
|Plantronics BackBeat Pro 2|
|Impressive 24 hours battery life||Too bassy at times|
|Noise-cancellation for cheap|
- Audio Quality: Immersive, high-res sound, and powerful speaker
- Active Noise Cancelling (ANC): Minimize ambient noise while working or traveling.
- 24-hour streaming / listen longer
- Stream rich, lifelike audio up to 100 meters/330 feet away.
6.) AKG N60NC Wireless
AKG Noise Canceling Headphone is fantastic value for money. It offers great sound quality and a level of noise-cancellation performance. If you’re willing to make the trade-off then AKG N60NC Wireless is great for the price.
|AKG N60NC Wireless|
|Great sound||Not the most comfortable|
|Compact design||Initially confusing controls|
- Connection:3.5MM(1/8″) Stereo mini-jack
- Clear, World-Class acoustic signature
- High-performance, active noise-canceling technology
- 30 hours of battery life
- Convenient USB charging cable
- A fully accessorized travel package
7.) Jabra Move Wireless
Jabra Move Wireless Bluetooth Stereo Headphones guarantees you the highest sound clarity with every effect & bass coming crystal clear. It comes with a 4mm omnidirectional microphone as well. Jabra Move Wireless offers 8 hours of talk time along with a standby time of 288 hours. If you are looking for the best wireless headphones within the budget price, Jabra Move Wireless is the best one to go with.
|Jabra Move Wireless|
|Bold design||Sound leakage|
Key features: –
- On-ear design
- 4mm omni-directional microphone
- 4.0 EDR Bluetooth versions.
- Provides talk-time of 8 hours
- Highly Clarity Audio Guaranteed
8.) Sony WH-H900N
Sony WH-H900N Wireless Digital Noise Cancellation is awesome & best wireless Headphones that comes with Touch Sensor. Sony WH-H900N can be called the champion of noise cancellation on a budget.
|Great sound||Ear cups are small|
|Brilliant noise cancellation|
|Great build quality and battery life|
- Touch sensor for Volume &Track control
- Ambient sound mode
- Quick attention mode for effortless conversations
- Up-to 22 hours of battery life
5 Points to consider before buying wireless headphones
- Sound quality: Audio quality is of paramount importance.
- Form, comfort, and size: They have to be comfortable & convenient.
- Controls and pairing: Controlling things like volume or play/pause
- Battery life: Very important to consider. Research for best wireless headphones before you buy one.
- Price: Premium wireless headphones often come at a premium price.