Undoubtedly, today’s keeping the beard is a fashion and it can be said well-groomed men dominate life. If you get your hair cut regularly, you should also be maintaining your beard properly. Thus buying the best beard trimmer becomes a very essential step for every man with beards. Beard Trimmer is a grooming tool that is designed for men that prefer to grow out their beard instead of being cleanly shaven. So, if you the one who’s looking for best beard trimmer for long beards, this post is for you.
Before describing the major detail of beard trimmer, let’s answer some important question that brought you here in the first place:- which one is the best?
Top 5 Best Beard Trimmer For Long Beards
- Remington PG6025 All-in-1 Lithium Powered Grooming Kit & Trimmer
- BeardScape Beard and Hair Trimmer
- Wahl Clipper Stainless Steel Lithium-Ion Plus Beard Trimmer
- Panasonic ER-GB40-S451 Men’s Trimmer
- Philips Norelco QT4018/49 Beard trimmer Series 3500
The products listed above truly stand on your expectations and perform at a very high level when it comes to trimming the beard and mustache. We will cover all of the best trimmers that are listed above in more detail below and help you buy best beard trimmer for long beards.
1.) Remington PG6025
Remington PG6025 All-in-1 Lithium Powered Grooming Kit & Trimmer is one of the best beard trimmers for long beards that also performs mini grooming functions, but we will focus on beard trimming. With three beard and stubble combs, Remington PG6025 put the finishing touches on your shaving session. For power, this Remington trimmer uses a lithium-ion battery or a power cord. One customer gets approx 9 months of use before it stopped charging for good.
2.) BeardScape Beard and Hair Trimmer
- Extremely quiet
- Low friction ceramic blade
- Quick charge – it can get a full charge in 3 hours
- Five-speed settings and digital battery life display
- Extra-large Li-Ion battery with up to 4 hours of runtime
3.) Wahl Clipper Stainless Steel Lithium-Ion Plus Beard Trimmer
The lithium-ion battery runs for 4 hours on a complete charge. With the smart-charging LED, you can also see the progress. If you are in need to use in a time pinch, a 60-second charge will yield you a three-minute session. The guide combs ranging from 1/16 inch to one inch long. You can also attack long beards with the “T-blade” trimmer.
Wahl Clipper Stainless Steel Lithium-Ion Plus Beard Trimmer also makes a good long beard trimmer when you’re traveling internationally, thanks to the ability to use with 220v outlets.
4.) Philips Norelco QT4018/49 Beard trimmer Series 3500
In the list of best beard trimmer for long beards, Philips Norelco QT4018/49 Beard trimmer Series 3500 makes its place. You’ll notice the titanium blades that sharpen while you shave. Using the zoom wheel, you can also select from the 20 built-in precision length, starting at 1/32-in. in reaching 13/32-in. This translates to a range of 1/2 mm to 10 mm. Power comes both through wall outlets and a lithium-ion battery. You’ll get 2 hours of use on a full charge. Getting to that level usually takes one hour when it gets nearly depleted.
5.) Panasonic ER-GB40-S451 Men’s Trimmer
- Japanese blade technology
- 50 mins- Cordless use
- Wet and dry
- Washable trimmer with 0.5 mm cutting intervals
- Stainless steel blades
- 8 Hrs charging time
What To Consider Before Buying
There are a few things that you must know before you narrow down the right product that will suit your needs. There are so many different types trimmers on the market, from cordless to corded, and with many different length settings and attachments.
So when you are looking for best beard trimmer for long beards you will have to consider these four things:
- Features: Does it come with a vacuum function, pop-up nose, and ear hair detailer.
- Cordless or Corded?: Can you use it without a cord? The time it takes for a full charge, and also does it have offer quick charge function.
- Beard length: Check the length settings that the products come with.
- Purpose of the trimmer: Is it for your beard only or you need it for head shaving and whole body use?